Friday, April 30, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
This recipe comes from my college friend Rhonda, who lives in Texas. The best thing is, it's made in the crock pot. So if you have a busy day planned pull out your crock pot and make this for dinner!
I tried this recipe and let me tell you it is delicious!
3 to 4 pounds chicken pieces
salt, pepper, and garlic powder
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup green onion, chopped
1/2 cup honey
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and a little garlic powder; place in slow cooker.
- Combine water, soy sauce, and chopped onion and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3-4 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from pot.
- Arrange on broiler pan and brush honey on chicken.
- Broil until golden brown, brushing with honey several times.
- Serves 4.