This recipe comes from my college friend Rhonda, who lives in Texas. The best thing is, it's made in the crock pot. So if you have a busy day planned pull out your crock pot and make this for dinner!
I tried this recipe and let me tell you it is delicious!
3 to 4 pounds chicken pieces
salt, pepper, and garlic powder
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup green onion, chopped
1/2 cup honey
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and a little garlic powder; place in slow cooker.
- Combine water, soy sauce, and chopped onion and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3-4 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from pot.
- Arrange on broiler pan and brush honey on chicken.
- Broil until golden brown, brushing with honey several times.
- Serves 4.