Friday, April 30, 2010

My Famous Quiche

Today I'm sharing my recipe for quiche.
It's one of my favorite dishes to serve when I have friends over.

Last year I made 22 quiches for our Mother/Daughter Tea at our church
 along with a huge salad which I will be sharing in the future.  
Due to the number of quiches I was making, I changed the recipe quite a bit and added different types of cheeses, some without spinach, 
some with chopped broccoli, 
different meats and some without meat.  

For this quiche,  I've used my own pie crust and pre-packaged crust.
Last year due to how many I was making, I used a frozen crust 
and let me tell you it was delicious!  

INGREDIENTS:

4 eggs
2 cups heavy whipping cream
10 slices of bacon, already cooked and crumbled
One package of chopped spinach, thawed and completely squeezed dry
2 cups of cheddar cheese
1 pie crust, fitted into a quiche baking dish or a pie plate

Mix together 4 eggs with 2 cups heavy whipping cream. 
Add bacon, spinach, and cheddar cheese.


Pour into your unbaked pie shell...

Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, then at 325 for another 35 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle of the quiche comes out clean.   
ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. This just sounds wonderful, and I have wanted a good quiche recipe for a while. What a good idea this is!

    ReplyDelete