2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened slightly
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray four mini loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray, and place on a cookie sheet.
- In a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and cream cheese.
- Pour in sugar and mix until smooth. Add in eggs, one at a time, mixing well until each is incorporated.
- While ingredients are mixing, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Slowly add flour mixture to the wet ingredients.
- Distribute batter evenly among the four pans and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50-60 minutes. Let cool and dust with confectioners’ sugar. Wrap any extras tightly in plastic wrap and freeze for up to one month.