Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chicken Cutlets...

When I know we're going to have a CRAZY day, 
I go into the freezer, grab a few of my pre-cooked chicken cutlets
and place them in a baking dish letting them defrost in the refrigerator all day. 

I bake them in the oven at 375 for about 15 minutes 
or until they're cooked all the way through...

We never eat frozen French fries anymore. 
I make my own. 
Wash a few potatoes, cut them into chunks or whatever size you desire...


Sprinkle with seasoning salt or whatever flavors you like, 
toss in oil or spray with Pam.  
Bake them in a 425 oven. 
I finish them under the broiler to get really crispy...
Here's the finished meal. 
Chicken cutlet, crispy potatoes, steamed carrots and a salad.
All on the table within 30 minutes. 

The picture is a bit boring looking, sorry! 
The plate was not big enough for the salad to make it look more colorful.

Come back tomorrow to see Meal #2!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment